Need to amp up fundraising for your organization? Ditch the boring fundraiser and partner Elevated Sportz in a "FUN-raiser"! It's easy to jump and play to raise money for your group!
The Fundraising program is currently available to public or private schools, non-profit organizations, booster clubs, or other not-for-profit groups interested in raising funds for their organizations.
15-20% of all register sales (excluding food, beverages, tokens, groups, parties & facility rental) from your group are going straight to your organization!
fundraising events :
Elevated sportz fundraising events run from 1 to 5 days. Multiple days helps you to maximize attendance! Available year-round except Saturdays, Sundays, holidays or during winter, mid-winter, or spring school breaks.
submit a request by using the request form below. Our representative / manager will contact you and help you set up the fundraising event. please note that the facility will remain open to the general public.
Please take a look at some tips for a successful fundraiser:
you can sit back and enjoy the fun, knowing that a percentage of the activity ticket purchases by your supporters are going straight to your organization. (Some restrictions apply, see Terms below.)
- Organization must be a non-profit organization with a non-profit tax ID number.
- Preference is given to charities that support children and teens.
- Date(s) of FUNdraising event is set with agreement from Elevated Sportz.
- Fundraising Event Agreement must be signed before event takes place.
- Percentage returned to organization is 15-20% of pretax sales for Jump, Play and Combo activity tickets only. Does NOT include Café purchases, group discount tickets, parties, facility rentals, arcade games, or Laser Maze Challenge cash payments. Does include retail items, such as grip socks, cinch bags, etc.
- pre-purchased tickets and online tickets cannot be included in the FUNdraiser.
- Available year-round except Saturdays, Sundays, holidays or during winter, mid-winter, or spring school breaks.
- Organization is responsible for advertising the FUNdraiser.
- Organization may not solicit Elevated Sportz customers to participant in FUNdraiser in parking areas, at front door, in lobby or any other area of the facility.
- FUNdraising proceeds will be returned to the organization within 14 days after the event by mail or in-house pick up.
Amani Rashid, Medina Academy, Bellevue, WA
This is our second year in a row hosting our school fundraiser event at Elevated Sportz and it was AMAZING! Lots of fun, excitement and a ton of activities for all ages. What I like about Elevated Sportz are the different trampoline courts and activities. There is a giant foam pit, Dodgeball trampolines, basketball slam dunk, and a large play structure for kids 8 and under. The staff is super friendly and welcoming. We plan to host our annual fundraiser night at Elevated Sportz! I totally recommend it!
fundraising, fundraiser event, raise fund, indoor activity, school, non-profit, organization